Hawkesbury Horticultural Show Schedule 2018
A copy of the Show Schedule for 2018 will be on sale in spring 2018.
Word copy of the 2018 show entry form
This includes the entry forms for both the Carnival Classes and the main sections of Hawkesbury Show.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO EXHIBITORS IN 2018
- All entries including carnival classes must be made on the official entry form, continuing on a separate sheet if more space is required.
- Families may share one entry form, but clearly define each individual entry
- All entrance money must be submitted with your entry form - 25p per entry. There will be a maximum entry fee of £10 for any one individual or family entering more than 40 exhibits.
- Please deliver your completed entry form and correct money, in a sealed envelope, to the collecting boxes at Hawkesbury Stores or Hawkesbury Post Office between August 1st and Wednesday 22nd August. Entries close at 5pm on Wednesday 22nd August. NO Show entries can be accepted after this time!
- A full list of rules is to be found on pages 25 and 26 of this schedule. Any entry not complying with the specification, as in the schedule, will be disqualified.
- Any queries about entries should be directed to the Entries Secretary, Mrs Charene Winbow (Tel: 01454 232995)
- Please note requirement to specify for Sections 1, 2 and 3 whether you are entering the Cottagers class or the Open class by adding “C” for Cottagers or “O” for Open after each class number on your Entry Form.
- Exhibitors may collect the class labels for their entries on the day before the show, (Friday 24th August), 6 - 8pm in the Show marquee. Class labels may also be collected in the marquee on the morning of the Show, from 6.30am, as exhibits are brought for display.
How to display produce for exhibiting
On white paper plates: classes in Section 1 marked with # and all classes in Section 2
Laid directly onto the table: classes 107, 116 – 126 and 130 – 132
Display box or basket, on sand, sawdust or rings: onion classes 110 – 115
Display box with sand or sawdust: class 105
Display box / tray with black cloth lining: for collections, classes 133 - 136