Hawkesbury Horticultural Show Schedule 2021
The 2023 Show schedule will be available in June and available to buy from Hawkesbury Upton Post Office and Hawkesbury Stores in Hawkesbury Upton, priced at £1.00
IMPORTANT NOTES TO EXHIBITORS IN 2023
- All entries including carnival classes must be made on the official entry form, continuing on a separate sheet if more space is required.
- Families may share one entry form, but clearly define each individual entry
- All entrance money must be submitted with your entry form - 25p per entry. There will be a maximum entry fee of £10 for any one individual or family entering more than 40 exhibits.
- Entry fees for the carnival classes are explained in the Show schedule.
- Please deliver your completed entry form and correct money, in a sealed envelope, to the collecting boxes at Hawkesbury Stores or Hawkesbury Post Office between August 1st and Wednesday 23rd August 2023. Entries close at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd August. NO Show entries can be accepted after this time!
- A full list of rules is to be found in the Show schedule. Any entry not complying with the specification, as in the schedule, will be disqualified.
- Any queries about entries should be directed to the Entries Secretary, Mrs Charene Winbow (Tel: 01454 232995)
- Please note requirement to specify for Sections 1, 2 and 3 whether you are entering the Cottagers class or the Open class by adding “C” for Cottagers or “O” for Open after each class number on your Entry Form.
- Exhibitors may collect the class labels for their entries on the day before the show, (Friday 25th August), 6 - 8pm in the Show marquee. Class labels may also be collected in the marquee on the morning of the Show, from 6.30am - 9.45am as exhibits are brought for display.
How to display produce for exhibiting
On white paper plates: classes in Section 1 marked with # and all classes in Section 2
Laid directly onto the table: classes 107, 116 – 126 and 130 – 132
Display box or basket, on sand, sawdust or rings: onion classes 110 – 115
Display box with sand or sawdust: class 105
Display box / tray with black cloth lining: for collections, classes 133 - 136